My brain is focused on travel at the moment. I’m constantly thinking about our trip back to the states in a few weeks and in September and our honeymoon next year. So many good things to think about, plan and pack for!
Here’s what I’m loving on this week:
- Rainy Sundays that pretty much force you to stay inside and in sweatpants all day.
- Postcards from friends.
- Seeing surfers walk to the beach in wetsuits and ugg boots in the mornings. Oh, Australia!
- Getting our Save the Dates in the mail.
- These city prints from Etsy and these colorful maps from a shop called I Like Maps on Etsy. I do like maps. I would wallpaper our home with antique maps if I could.
- Fall colors on the trees.
- Piadina – like an Italian quesadilla or a really thin crust pizza folded in half. Gorgonzola with speck or spicy salami with provolone.
- Sydney harbor views and cloudy pub afternoons.
- Fridays and a whole long weekend ahead.
- Arrested Development is back!
- Spirulina drinks in the morning. The energy boost you get from this stuff is amazing. Tastes awful, but it makes you feel so damn good.
- Finding THE go-to chocolate cake recipe.
- Wedding planning with Fabes over a glass of wine.
- Burrata cheese. I want to make this salad ASAP. It will have to be with sun-dried tomatoes at the moment.
- New sweaters (and on sale, girl!)